Skip to main content
Career advisors are available M-F from 12-1pm while class is in session for drop-ins. Sign up here.
Externships (job shadowing) are live in Handshake this Sunday, October 10! Learn more here.
The Center for Career Development (CCD) offers programs, services and resources to guide Rice students in pursuing their career goals. We equip Rice students with the skills and confidence needed to discover their interests and navigate their career journey from college to graduation, and throughout their life.
To empower all Rice students to find and make their place in the world.
We believe all Rice students are capable of achieving their professional goals.
Our mission is to support this by:
- EDUCATING them on knowledge of self, career options and resources
- CONNECTING them with opportunities through the global Rice network
- EMPOWERING them with the confidence, skills and tools to achieve lifelong career fulfillment.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT & PROGRAMS
CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS & ALUMNI
- Handshake Job & Internship Database
- Fall & Spring Career & Internship Expos
- On-Campus Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Owl Edge Externships