Appointments are scheduled through RICElink: Powered by Handshake. Please read the instructions below on making and preparing for appointments. For questions, call us at (713) 348-4055 or email us. We look forward to working with you!
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT IN RICELINK
- Read about the types of appointments we offer.
- Log into RICElink: Powered by Handshake.
- Select "Appointments" on the left navigation bar, under the "Plan" section.
- Choose "Schedule a New Appointment"
- Choose your appointment type (i.e. - major/career path exploration, resume review, mock interview). Please note you're not limited to discussing only that topic with your counselor; they will be glad to discuss and/or schedule follow-ups for other topics.
- Choose a time convenient for you or click on a staff member to see availability.
- Select your appointment medium (Skype, In Person, or Phone)
- There is space designated for you to write a confidential note to the counselor under the "What can we help you with?" section if you want to provide more details around the nature of your request.
- If you are selecting Skype, provide your username. If you are selecting Phone, please provide your phone number.
- Submit request.
- Make sure you check your notifications and email for the status of your appointment.
- Prepare for your appointment.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELING APPOINTMENTS
- Log into RICElink: Powered by Handshake to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If it is less than 24 hours before your appointment time, please email us with an explanation, and let us know if you plan to request a new appointment. Thank you!