About the Center for Career Development
The Center for Career Development (CCD) offers programs, services and resources to guide you in pursuing your career goals. We equip you with the skills and confidence needed to discover your interests and navigate your career journey from college to graduation, and throughout your life.
To empower all Rice students to find and make their place in the world.
We believe all Rice students are capable of achieving their professional goals.
Our mission is to support this by
EDUCATING them on knowledge of self, career options and resources,
CONNECTING them with opportunities through the global Rice network and
EMPOWERING them with the confidence, skills and tools to achieve lifelong career fulfillment.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT & PROGRAMS
- Career Counseling Appointments & Walk-In Hours
- Career & Personality Assessments
- Resume Reviews & Mock Interviews
- Career Panels
- Professional Communication Workshops
- Career Classes (UNIV 212 & UNIV 295)
- Peer Career Advisors
CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS & ALUMNI
- RICElink Job & Internship Database
- iNet Shared Internship Database
- Fall & Spring Career & Internship Expos
- On-Campus Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Recruiter Chili Cook-Off & Career Carnival
- OWL Career Mentor Network (LinkedIn)